Salary: £18,009 p.a.
Contract Type: Full-time, permanent
Closing Date: 09-08-2021 12 Midday
UCB is looking to recruit a team of highly motivated, customer-focused Receptionists to provide the first point of contact for students and visitors entering our City Centre campus buildings; ensuring a positive and welcoming experience.
The role of Receptionist will involve engaging with students, staff and visitors on a daily basis; being able and equipped to respond effectively to a range of enquiries, both in person and remotely.
The successful candidates will demonstrate:
- An understanding of the needs of students and the importance of a positive student experience.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Proficient IT skills with the ability to use online tools to respond efficiently and effectively to enquiries.
- A professional approach.
- Relevant prior experience in a similar role.
- Strong team working approach.
Post-holders will form part of the Student Services team, who are at the forefront of supporting our vibrant and diverse student population.
Applicants should be prepared to work flexibly across the service, including a willingness to work across campus buildings and provide cover (which may include evenings/weekends) as required.
Staff benefits include 38 days’ paid leave per year (pro rata for part-time post-holders), excellent staff development opportunities, pension scheme and private healthcare policy.
UCB particularly welcomes applications from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic candidates.
Closing date: Monday 9 August 2021 at midday
Interview date(s): TBC