Research Fellow, Lee Kong Chian School of Business
- Full Time | Contract
- Singapore | Closing On 22 Aug 2021
Singapore Management University is a place where high-level professionalism blends together with a healthy informality. The 'family-like' atmosphere among the SMU community fosters a culture where employees work, plan, organise and play together – building a strong collegiality and morale within the university.
Our commitment to attract and retain talent is ongoing. We offer attractive benefits and welfare, competitive compensation packages, and generous professional development opportunities – all to meet the work-life needs of our staff. No wonder, then, that SMU continues to be given numerous awards and recognition for its human resource excellence.
- The job scope of the Research Fellow includes formulating and analyzing game-theoretical models, coding, data processing, computational study, and preparing a manuscript.
- PhD degree in Operations Management or a closely related field is required.
- Advanced knowledge on game theory and its applications at a doctoral level is required.
- Research experience with formulating and analyzing game-theoretical models is necessary.
- Coding and data processing skills using MATLAB as well as skills using LaTeX to write research papers are required.