Lecturer, University Sport Centre, Faculty of Sports Studies
The Dean of the Faculty of Sports Studies, Masaryk University announces an open competition for the following academic position:
Lector I. at the University Sports Centre FSpS MU (0,5 FTE)
- Master’s degree in the field Secondary School Teacher Education – Physical Education,
- Teaching practice at the university in the field minimum 1 year,
- Active knowledge of English (in both oral and written form).
- Fluent Czech (spoken and written).
Description of the main activities:
- Teaching subjects focusing on physical activities with music, especially Body and mind exercises, Fitness.
- Supervision and opposition of master´s and bachelor´s theses.
- Engaging in project activities.
Description of additional requirements:
- Prerequisite for studying DSP in the field of kinanthropology;
- Active participation in organizing sports events CUS and ČAUS.
Expected starting date: September 2021 or upon agreement. Half-time position (20 hours per week).
The salary range for the position is based on the Internal Salary Regulations for MU Academic Staff.
Completed application form including all necessary attachments (structured curriculum vitae, cover letter, photocopies of documents on education, an overview of teaching and other relevant experience) should be delivered to The Personnel Office of Faculty of Sport Studies by 21.8.2021 in a form of the electronic application at the university job e-Application system http://www.muni.cz/en/about-us/careers/vacaccies/......).
Additional information can be found on the websites of Masaryk University or the Faculty of Sports Studies. In case of questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.