Programme Support Officer, Attendance
1 day left
- Full Time
Job Profile Administration - Administrative Roles
Contract Type Permanent
The Programme Support Officer is responsible for providing administrative support across programmes of study, ensuring related administrative processes are properly set-up and aligned.As the first point of contact for queries, the role also provides administrative support and an outstanding customer service to students in order to ensure a smooth educational journey for BPP learners.The role involves regular communication and collaboration with key internal and external stakeholders along with the following:
- Acting as a first point of contact for all non-academic student queries concerning attendance
- Ensuring registers are up to date and liaising with the relevant departments to process amendments
- Monitoring inputting of attendance by faculty and following up with faculty as required to ensure timely inputting of attendance
- Daily production of attendance reports for all programmes
- Daily monitoring of attendance of Tier 4 visa students to ensure compliance with UKVI regulations
- Act as the first point of contact for student queries (via email, telephone or online chat), responding promptly in line with SLAs and ensuring all issues are logged and resolved (or escalated as necessary).
- Provide regular communication to learners regarding their programmes of study.
- Offer excellent customer service by providing comprehensive support and advice to students across a range of programmes and subject areas, at each stage of the learner journey.
- Ensure academic and safeguarding support is provided to students in line with relevant policies and procedures.
- Provide administrative support to ensure the smooth running and operation of programmes of study
- Contribute suggestions for improvements to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of administrative processes.
- Liaise with internal departments as required to ensure the smooth running of programmes, escalating any potential issues with programme delivery as appropriate.
- Liaise with external stakeholders as required to support the programmes and their management.
- Ensure all system and student records remain up to date and accurate.
- Ensure all relevant documentation and content for students remains up to date and accurate.
- Provide accurate reporting to management and other stakeholders in relation to student registration, attendance, progress and completion as required.
- Meeting with students to discuss progression and attendance to improve overall retention
Department Law School - Programmes & Students
Vacancy location UK, Nationwide, Nationwide
- Experience in a customer service role
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) at all levels, along with active listening skills
- Strong administrative skills along with close attention to detail
- The ability to effectively plan, organise and prioritise workload in line with SLAs and KPIs
- Experience of coordinating operational processes
- Demonstrable experience of building and maintaining strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders, and managing their expectations
- Digitally literate with a working knowledge of MS Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- The ability to collaborate effectively as part of a team
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to identify issues and suggest appropriate solutions
- The ability to be proactive and input ideas to improve procedures and processes
- Experience of working with data, data management and data analysis
- Experience of document maintenance/management
- Experience of working within the HE sector
- Experience of working within an educational or academic environment
- Experience using Banner and/or Salesforce
Contract Hours 37.50