Research Fellow, Materials Science and Engineering
We are looking for industrious and inquisitive candidates that can bring novel and interdisciplinary momentum to the field of energy storage. One position of PostDoctoral Research Associate (PDRA) in computational materials science in the group of Prof. Pieremanuele Canepa in the vibrant department of Materials Science and Engineering at the National University of Singapore.
The PDRA will collaborate closely with the team at the Laboratoire de Réactivité et Chimie des Solides (LRCS) Amiens, France guided by Prof. Christian Masquelier, and leading the experimental effort of synthesis and characterization.
- The candidate must hold a PhD in Materials Science and Engineering, Chemistry of Physics
- The candidate should master Density Functional Theory, and related first-principles theories applied to solids
- The candidate should be proficient in one of the following languages: C, C++, Java or Python
- Knowledge on databases is a plus
- The candidate should be able to travel
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department : Materials Science And Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No