Research Fellow, Deep Learning
We are seeking for a Research Fellow who is experienced in the field of deep learning and machine learning.
The selected incumbent is expected to
- Take responsibility for the concept, model design, analysis of advanced deep learning model (e.g., transformers) design for medical image data analytics.
- Be involved in technology development to increase the technology readiness level.
- Conduct high-quality research, propose his/her own research ideas, and to be an active member of the department.
- Possess at least a Doctoral degree in computer science or electrical engineering
- Proven track record with good publications in top tier conferences like CVPR, NeurIPS and ICLR.
- Good written and oral communication
- Values team work
- Meticulous, able to work well under pressure and commitment to meet tight deadlines
- Open to fixed-term contract
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department : Electrical And Computer Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No