Marketing Manager, Undergraduate
Marketing Communications - Brand, Campaign Marketing & Events
Location: Avery Hill campus
Salary: £33,797 to £39,152 plus £4800 London weighting per annum
Contract Type: Permanent
Closing Date: Wednesday 04 August 2021
Interview Date: To be confirmed
This is an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join a growing team recently shortlisted for three separate industry awards, including the 2020 CIM Marketing Excellence Awards.
The successful candidate will develop and manage engaging campaigns that drive critical recruitment targets within the UK’s prospective undergraduate student market. You will be creative and organised with an eye for detail. The role works across central advertising campaigns, the university brand and development of creative content. The team offers support for each of the four university faculties, therefore excellent communication skills and the ability to manage stakeholders is a must. Prior undergraduate recruitment marketing experience is highly desirable but not essential.
In addition, you will require;
- Experience of consumer marketing and campaign management
- Experience of campaign planning and developing measurement systems to analyse effectiveness
- Experience of commissioning and managing campaigns via external agencies
- Demonstrable expertise in digital campaign (PPC/ Biddable media) planning and optimisation
- Experience of planning and prioritising work to meet demanding deadlines.
- Experience of using technology to create marketing/ social media campaigns
- English language fluency
- Strong copy skills (spelling, grammar, proof-reading) & attention to detail
- Excellent communication & listening skills
- Good team working/ organisation skills and an ability to work accurately and effectively under pressure
- Degree in a relevant subject area.
If you have any informal enquiries please contact Mark Jackson, Head of Marketing Services on firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you have any queries please contact the HR Recruitment Team on HR-Recruitment@ gre.ac.uk
We are looking for people who can help us deliver our mission of transforming lives through inspired teaching and research, through our values.
The university welcomes people from diverse and underrepresented communities who can help the university to achieve its mission.
We do this through taking positive action such as encouraging applications from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic, disabled and LGBT+ people. As part of our commitment to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion, Time to Change Employer Pledge/Mentally Healthy Universities, we are committed to promoting and supporting the physical and mental health of all our staff, and removing barriers to improve inclusion.
We encourage applicants to disclose experience of mental health problems so we can support them fully during our recruitment process and make any necessary reasonable adjustments. Any information disclosed will be kept confidential and separate from the job application form.
We are making significant strides to understand and continuously improve our employees’ experience and we are committed to implementing progressive diversity talent management.