Research Fellow, Data, Prototype Development
The ECE Department of NUS is looking for a Research Fellow (Data – Prototype Development) to assist in prototype development. The successful applicant will work closely with our researchers, students, and professors to understand and derive insights from scientific experiments and data.
He/she will help analyse and visualize data to identify patterns and contribute to scientific advancements.
Responsibilities may include:
- Analyze, visualize, and generate insights by designing and implementing data analysis and/or machine learning approach on experimental datasets.
- Partner with researchers to aid development of core datasets and predictive models.
- Contribute actively to process and solution optimization of existing methodology.
- Support in data generation using simulation software.
- Work across multiple domains and contribute to the writing of research articles.
- A recognised PhD in Computer Science or related field.
- Hands-on experience in querying and working on large datasets.
- Proven experience in data-driven projects from definition through interpretation and execution is preferred.
- Possess knowledge of data modeling and database technologies.
- Proven experience in learning new data tools quickly and executing these tools.
- Excellent written and spoken communications
- Experience working with datasets
- Ability to communicate complex data in a simple, actionable way
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and with team members from different backgrounds.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department: Electrical And Computer Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No