Cleaning Crew Member
School/Department Cranfield Quality Services
Based at Cranfield Campus, Cranfield, Bedfordshire
Hours of work Casual
Contract type Casual
Salary £8.91 per hour (23+ years) / £8.36 per hour (21-22 years) / £7.11 per hour (16-20 years)
Apply by: 29/08/2021
Join an exceptional team at Cranfield Quality Services!
We are looking for a genuine person with warmth and eagerness, who will bring a positive can-do attitude to work every day. Attention to detail and organisational skills are essential, as well as excellent interpersonal skills.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Ensure designated areas are maintained in a clean, tidy and hygienic condition in all conference rooms, classrooms, laboratories and general public areas
- Maintain records for all cleaning duties undertaken during shifts
- Use and maintain equipment in the department as trained and report immediately any faults to the Duty Supervisor
- Ensure all Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is used as specified by COSHH guidelines
- Ensure all chemicals and cleaning products are used as directed by the manufacturer and in accordance to the training given
- Carry out any other reasonable task as requested by a member of the management team
Working hours are between 4:00am and 7:00am or 5:30pm and 8:30pm, Monday to Sunday. Number of shifts will vary per week. Shifts are available on an as and when required basis as per business needs.
In-house training provided
You must be eligible to work in the UK