Business Intelligence Analyst
Business Intelligence Analyst
A great opportunity has emerged for an ambitious Business Intelligence Analyst to join our growing business at THE. THE is awash with Data and has plenty of insights just waiting to be surfaced with your reporting skills. We offer a competitive salary, great benefits and a supportive environment to work in. If you around 3 years’ experience working in Business Intelligence or related fields (e.g., finance, engineering) and want to develop your Qliksense skills, do get in touch (experience in other BI tools welcome too). No agency please. #qliksense #businessintelligence #businessanalytics
Scope & objectives
You will join a growing BI team sitting in the heart of a dynamic and fast-growing business. You will report to the Commercial Analyst and work alongside an experience Report Developer where you will have an excellent opportunity to develop your skills and experience in building impactful and commercially relevant dashboards. This includes on our web audience as well as our customer and product performance. Currently our primary BI tool is Qliksense but we may in some areas supplement this with other tools as appropriate. The business is investing both in product and its website making this new role pivotal to the success to its future success. Alongside developing reporting the Analyst may have the opportunity to carry out commercial analysis.
- Use effective questioning and listening to gather requirements.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues to develop solutions based on the Qlik platform (and other complementary technologies) to support Commercial and Product teams.
- Product high quality and impactful dashboards, surfacing opportunities and challenges for our business.
- Ownership of ongoing personal and professional development.
- Design and support the testing of wider reporting development work.
- Report on project progress, risks and issues.
- Knowledge in other visual BI tools (e.g., Tableau/PowerBI/Looker).
- Previous experience in Qlikview and an demonstrational interest in Qliksense
- An understanding of AWS Redshift advantageous.
- A background in B2B and / or B2C online publishing.
- Knowledge of the Higher Education sector would be beneficial.
- At least 3 years of experience in a business intelligence or related field (e.g., we would consider finance analysts or engineering background with an interest in reporting).
- Able to demonstrate a trajectory of learning in Business Intelligence.
We are unable to offer visa sponsorship for this role at this time, therefore the right to work in the UK is essential.
To apply for the role click 'APPLY' and submit a CV and covering letting on our company site
THE are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We recognise that we are all different. Great strength is born through different perspectives and experiences. That is why we are committed to our mission of creating an inclusive culture that enables our people to feel able to bring their whole selves to work. Part-time, full-time, job share or flexible working considered