A great opportunity has emerged for a well-rounded Web Analyst join our growing business at THE. We offer a competitive salary, great benefits and a supportive environment to work in. If you have at least 3 years of web analytics experience and get excited about a large website with top-quality content, do get in touch.
No agency please. #webanalytics
About the Role
The Web Analyst is a new role created to support the organisation’s growth strategy through data-driven recommendations on the performance and opportunity for the business to build on its already strong brand. The business is investing heavily in its web presence making this new role pivotal to the success to its future success. Alongside reporting responsibilities, the analyst will be integral to making recommendations on the performance of the site and will work closely with the marketing and SEO team.
- Deliver insightful and regular reporting on the performance of our site with data-driven analysis to our SNR Management team and Investors.
- Ensure digital marketing and website activities are tracked and measured in a robust and efficient manner, minimising latency on our site and ensuring relevant metrics are available.
- Work with product managers and the engineering team to ensure the site has the most appropriate tracking in place for measuring the performance of existing and future areas of our site.
- Develop audience segmentation and track user behaviour and journeys across our site.
- Provide support to the wider commercial and product team with analysis and insight on product and customers.
- Design and enable specific dashboards and reports to support the needs of Sales, Marketing, Editorial and Engineering teams.
- Actively identify and report on areas for improvement or growth opportunities
- An all-rounded web analyst with experience of working in a commercially driven environment delivering insight to a range of different audiences your communication skills will be second to none.
- Advanced Google Analytics or a similar web analytics tool (traffic, audience, engagement, behaviour, tracking and conversion funnel)
- A track record / desire to stay up to date with the latest developments in web analytics
- Demonstrate experience of conversion tracking and multi-variant testing.
- Strong stakeholder management and presentation skill
- Experience of BI development tools e.g. Qlikview, Power BI or some understanding of SQL would be advantageous.
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
- An understanding of AWS data cloud and or Quick Sight
- Working knowledge of Google Tag Assistant and Google Optimize
- A programming language useful for data analytics such as Python or SQL
- At least 3 years of experience as a web analyst (essential)
- At least 1 year of experience working with an online business with a large complex website (essential)
- Hands-on experience in creating user-friendly dashboards using a data-visualisation tool (essential)
- Extensive experience in creating and maintaining both top-level and detailed web analytic reports (essential)
- Experience with a publisher website where content may sit behind a registration/pay wall (desirable)
- Experience in setting up or reviewing web analytics tagging to ensure tracking accuracy and consistency (desirable)
To apply for the role click 'APPLY' and submit a CV and covering letting on our company site.
THE are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We recognise that we are all different. Great strength is born through different perspectives and experiences. That is why we are committed to our mission of creating an inclusive culture that enables our people to feel able to bring their whole selves to work. Part-time, full-time, job share or flexible working considered