Research Fellow, Biomedical Engineering
Research Fellow (Plant Engineering)
We are seeking a highly motivated Research Fellow with expertise in bioengineering, biomaterials and plant biology.
The candidate will be responsible for fabricating materials including nanoparticles and nano-needles for use in genetic engineering of plants. The candidate will also need to independently design and execute experiments, troubleshoot issues, interpret results and give project updates.
We provide a highly competitive remuneration package that commensurates with the qualifications and relevant experience of the successful candidate. The candidate will also be fully supported in their career development in different areas like research, industry, consulting and education.
- Applicants should possess a PhD in bioengineering, biomedical sciences, material sciences, life sciences or plant biology from a well-recognized university or research institute.
- Experience with nano-materials and plants will be favoured.
- Good publication records in peer-reviewed journals, preferably at least 2 first-author papers in reputable journals.
- Able to undertake independent research and be an effective team player.
- Strong analytical, technical and problem-solving skills.
- Committed, able to work flexible hours and within the deadline.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
To apply, please send your CV and contact details of two referees to Dr Andy Tay (email@example.com) Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department : Biomedical Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No