Lecturer in Nursing, Adult
Salary: £33,797 - £38,017 p.a. with opportunity to progress to £41,526
Contract Type: Permanent (full and part-time considered)
Closing Date: 30-07-2021 12 Midday
Due to the growth of the nursing provision at UCB, an exciting opportunity exists for a Registered Adult Nurse with current clinical experience, to join our innovative and forward-thinking nursing team as a Lecturer in Nursing (Adult).
In this role, the successful applicant will gain experience of teaching and assessing students across the range of Health and Nursing programmes (including apprenticeships), in our new, purpose-built facilities in Moss House and the Health, Skills and Simulation Suite:
The successful candidate will:
- Provide specialist input to ensure that adult nursing principles are embedded in theory and practical sessions across the nursing degree and nursing associate curricula.
- Act as a Personal Tutor and Link Tutor; supporting students throughout their University journey and their programme of study leading to registration with the NMC.
Essential requirements for this role include:
- Experience of teaching/assessing students in clinical practice.
- Minimum undergraduate level qualification.
- Current NMC registration.
UCB is committed to providing professional development opportunities and will support the completion of a recognised teaching qualification, if not already held.
Applications for full and part-time contracts will be considered. Please state any preference clearly within your application.
Staff benefits include 50 days’ paid leave per year, excellent staff development opportunities, pension scheme and a private healthcare policy.
Note for applicants:
All applicants for employment at the University will be expected to demonstrate an understanding of the principles of Safeguarding and the PREVENT agenda in the context of further and higher education.
Closing date: Friday 30 July 2021 at midday
Interview dates: TBC