Research Associate, Department of Building, Machine Learning
3 days left
- Full Time
Successful candidates shall work on developing the machine learning models for multi-task building energy consumption forecasting, with aim to improve the building energy efficiency.
- Contribute to academic research in the relevant domains and publish high-tier journal papers and conference papers.
- Lead student projects and industrial projects with implementable outcomes.
- Respond to the deliverables of research and industrial projects.
- Honors or higher degree in Computer Science, Operations Research, Civil engineering, or in other relevant science and engineering disciplines.
- Outstanding data analytics, mathematical, and computer modelling skills.
- Outstanding academic/publication records.
- Proficient in communication and academic writing.
- Self-driven and strong team spirit.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: School of Design And Environment
Department : Building
Employee Referral Eligible: No