ABOUT THE ROLE
The Education Team sits within the TEDI-London Registry and is responsible for the management of processes in relation to learning and teaching activity as well as quality assurance and enhancement. The team’s focus is to provide a positive student experience and ensure the maintenance of academic standards.
Reporting to the Assistant Registrar for Education, your role will include responsibility for programme administration activity for the student journey from enrolment to graduation.
Please apply by clicking ‘Apply’ where you will be guided to send your CV and a supporting statement explaining how you meet the essential criteria in the person specification. This role closes at 23:59 on Sunday 25th July 2021. To enable you to learn more about this position, we have recorded an interview with the line manager here. Separately, we have organised an online opportunity for potential candidates to ask the Hiring Manager any questions you may have about this role before applying. You can register for this event – which is not mandatory and does not count as part of the recruitment process – here. Shortlisting will take place week commencing 26th July 2021, with the interviews taking place w/c 2nd August 2021.
Overall you must be able to demonstrate an affinity and style of approach in line with our values. Please see the full PDF JD for a complete list.
- Experience of HE administration
- Experience of servicing committees
- Ability to interpret and apply complex regulations and policies
- Ability to manage your own workload and work to tight deadlines
- Good level of attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills, including the ability to manage complex databases and manipulate data
- Experience of working with a broad range of people across an organisation
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to adapt communication to suit the audience
- Awareness of confidentiality requirements when dealing with personal information
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- A commitment to the principles of equality and diversity and inclusion
- A willingness to be hands-on and involved in activities that may not be within the role on a day to day basis – essential in a start-up environment, demonstrating flexibility and agility in approach
TEDI-London is an innovative new higher education institution in London wholly focused on engineering, co-founded by Arizona State University, King’s College London, and UNSW Sydney.
Our vision is to transform engineering education to transform lives – both for students and for the users of the products they design and make. Our mission is to attract and empower individuals and partners from diverse backgrounds and perspectives to develop the skills and confidence to create practical real-world solutions that advance how we live as a global community.