Research Engineer, PV Module Design and Fabrication
- Design and fabrication of solar modules.
- Upgrade process capability and productivity.
- Equipment operation including cell cutter, stringer, and laminator for PV module fabrication.
- Conduct timely preventive maintenance of equipment and rectification of equipment errors.
- Manage and attend ISO 9001 audit, including maintaining up-to-date documentations.
- Solar system design and system connection.
- Participate in future projects related to solar energy, such as solar integration onto infrastructures and buildings.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, or relevant degree.
- Experience in using CAD, Solidworks or Pro-Engineering software as a mechanical design tool.
- Able to interpret equipment manuals, technical drawings, schematics, and wiring diagrams.
- Possess strong analytical skills, problem solving skills combined with a hands-on approach.
- Good profile of prototyping projects, such as automation machine design will be a strong plus point.
- Self-motivated, proactive, willing to accept new assignments and has a strong desire to learn.
- An attitude of curiosity, integrity and open-mindedness.
- Possess a strong sense of responsibility and accountability.
- Possess self-initiative, able to work independently and cohesively with other members of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Passionate to work on renewable energy.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: Solar Energy Research Inst of S'pore
Department : Research Cluster
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 6843