- Provide administrative support to the Provost and Director.
- Undertake Personal Assistant duties.
- Provide support on matters related to academic audit and Programme External Examiner.
- Assist to co-ordinate, conduct and report on University's academic audits.
- Assist to maintain records of academic audit reports.
- Assist to monitor Schools' follow-up actions pertaining to PEE's recommendations.
- Coordinate activities between Schools and University administrative departments to improve processes and implement audit recommendations.
- Assist the Provost and his team in overseeing academic matters across the Schools.
- Provide secretariat support for meetings.
- Degree in any discipline
- Relevant working experience preferred
- Resourceful team player who is proactive and enthusiastic
- Able to work independently, and exercise critical thinking
- Good time management
- Mature and meticulous
- Pleasant disposition with high level of integrity
- Effective interpersonal skills with excellent command of written and spoken English plus at least one other language
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications