The National University of Singapore invites for a Research Assistant position in the Department of Microbiology and Immunology, Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine.
Appointments will be on a 1 Year contract in the first instance, with possible extension.
Purpose of the post
The research assistant, under the supervision of the PI, is expected to:
- Plan and execute experiences in an independent manner.
- work in close collaboration with another RA on the same project.
- follow GLP and GDP to execute, document and report experiments.
- manage stocks and inventory and supervise orders and purchases.
- Hold BSc in Biological Sciences, or related disciplines
- Minimum of 1 years of relevant working experience.
- Have knowledge and/or hand-on experience on microbiology (bacteriology and phase biology), anaerobic cultures and molecular biology.
- Be able to work independently and in a team, and have an investigatives nature & attention to details.
- Knowledge of GLP and GDP is preferred.
Renumeration will be commensurate with the candidate's qualifications and experience.
Formal application: Please submit your appliation, indicating current/expected salary, supported by a detailed CV (including personal particulars, academic and employment history, complete list of publication/oral oresentation and fill contacts of 3 referees.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine
Department : Microbiology And Immunology