Research Assistant, Microbiology and Immunology
Inviting applications for a full-time Research Assistant (RA) position in the laboratory of Assistant Professor John Chen at the National University of Singapore. We are located in the Department of Microbiology at the Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine. Research in the Chen lab focuses on the bacterial pathogen Staphylococcus aureus, bacteriophages, and pathogenicity islands.
Candidates with prior lab experience in microbiology and molecular biology are preferred. The RA will provide research support for ongoing projects and help with administrative duties and laboratory maintenance.
- Molecular cloning and genetics.
- Help with lab administrative duties.
- Help with lab maintenance.
- BSc with Honours in Life Sciences or equivalent.
- English proficiency (spoken and in written).
- Competency in molecular biology.
- Competency in basic microbiology.
- Highly motivated.
Interested candidates please submit a detailed curriculum vitae, contact information for 3 references, and your earliest availability. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Competencies More Information
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine
Department : Microbiology And Immunology
Employee Referral Eligible: No