Research Fellow, Advanced Semiconductor Devices and Materials
NUS has a Research Fellow position whereby the incumbent has to perform research relating to advanced semiconductor devices, materials and process technologies.
The candidate is expected to: -
- Work on device design, simulation, fabrication, and extensive characterization of advanced memory/transistor with an integration of new materials such as two-dimensional transition metal dichalcogenides (2D-TMD).
- Report experimental results to the Principal Investigator
- Publish papers in reputable journals/conferences
- Assist in preparing progress reports and research proposals
- Possess a recognised PhD degree in Electrical/ Electronic, Physics or Materials Engineering
- He/she should ideally have a proven track record of publications in leading journals.
- Strong written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Relevant experience in the field of CMOS nano-electronic devices and nano-fabrication technology would be an added advantage.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work with various stakeholders.
- Meticulous, able to work well under pressure and commitment to meet tight deadlines
- Open to fixed-term contract.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department : Electrical And Computer Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No