We are the Institute of Computer Science MUNI, a unique organization combining IT research, operation and development. We connect excellent researchers, organizations, academics and students with modern technologies, enabling their advanced research, innovative forms of education, immediate information availability, national and international cooperation, and much more.
We are looking for a SOAR Specialist to join the technological development group within the cyber security team CSIRT-MU.
In this position, you will:
- Develop micro-services for cyber-security management and automatization.
- Implement integration and orchestration logic.
- Deploy and operate containerized applications.
- Analyse and design automatisation scripts.
- Collect and analyse security operations requests.
For this position, you need:
- University education in the field of IT (Masters or higher); education in the field of cybersecurity is an advantage.
- 3 years of working experience in IT or 1 year in cybersecurity.
Contact us if you can handle:
- Python (Django/Flask is an advantage)
- Informations security basics
- Software Design basics
- CI/CD (GitLab)
- Docker + Kubernetes
You will fit in well with us if you are a team player who is thorough and reliable, and can work independently.
We offer you:
- Professional and personal growth, as well as an unparalleled level of autonomy and self-realization.
- The opportunity to bring your ideas to the table and work on turning them into reality.
- Work that is meaningful. Work that makes a difference.
- Flexible working hours, possibility of home-office.
- Financial evaluation of 45-60 thousand CZK per month, depending on your skillset and level of expertise.
- 6 weeks of vacation. Laptop, cellphone, parking near the offices, professional education, certification options, lunch, MultiSport, and pension contributions, and much more.
- Monthly team building activities.