Research Assistant, Biological Sciences
We are seeking a highly motivated and organized individual to work with Asst. Prof. LIN Zhewang on identification and functional characterization of co-translational proteins under a project on “ understanding the principle and mechanisms of co-translational regulation”.
The main responsibilities of the position include:
- Undertaking independent research project under the supervision of the PI.
- Assisting the PI in general lab maintenance and procurement.
- Degree in chemical biology, life sciences or biomedical disciplines.
- Experiences in cell culture, biochemistry, molecular and cell biology are necessary.
- Good communication and organization skills.