Research Assistant, Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
Do research in the modeling and optimization of an electrochemical reactor for pharmaceutical manufacturing
- BEng in Chemical Engineering
- Proficient in Matlab and process simulation.
- Strong analytical, theoretical, and programming skills
- Sound chemical engineering training with a GPA of at least 4.0/5.0
- Keen interest in computational research involving first principles modelling and simulation, machine learning, and artificial intelligence
- Desire to pursue a graduate degree such as PhD
- Commitment to stay in the project until completion.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department: Chemical And Biomolecular Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No