Research Fellow, Integrated Nano-Electronic and Photonics
A Research Fellow position is available in Dr. Gong Xiao’s group at the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, National University of Singapore (NUS).
The Research Fellow will work closely with the Principal Investigator (PI) on one or more research projects.
The project is focused on the fabrication and characterization of integrated nano-electronic and photonics systems.
- Possess a Ph.D Degree in Electrical Engineering with specialization in semiconductor device technology.
- More than 5 years of cleanroom experience and familiar with various cleanroom equipment, such as Wet Bench, PECVD, ALD, Etcher, E-beam, Lithography, Sputter, and etc.
- Strong expertise in various material characterization and analysis skills, including XPS, XRD, AFM, SEM, TEM, and etc.
- Published a few publications in top journals and conferences in semiconductor technology as the first author and strong ability in writing scientific reports.
- Possess relevant expertise proven through coursework and projects during his/her studies. Strong knowledge of semiconductor process and device simulation tools (e.g., Sentaurus, Spice).
- Excellent communication skills as he/she is required to publish and to present results at conferences and journals independently.
- Work well with team and be independent and able to balance well between advancing his/her own research and contributing to the larger team’s success.
- Be committed to work effectively and strong desire to make a difference in pushing the frontiers of semiconductor technology.
- Open to fixed term contract
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department : Electrical And Computer Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No