Research Assistant, Microbiology and Immunology
The RA will join a team that studies the molecular basis of inflammatory diseases using a newly established animal model (mice).
He/ She will provide technical assistant in analysis of mice and cells in culture. Examples of techniques that will be used are genotyping by PCR, western blotting, ELISA, immunostaining and enzymatic assays.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelors or Masters (preferred) degree in Biology or Biomedicine.
- Experience in research laboratory in academia or industry is an advantage.
- Experience in different molecular biology / cell culture techniques/ animal work is preferred.
- Willingness and ability to learn new techniques.
- Well organized and must carefully document all steps.
- Team player who can communicate well with all team members.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine
Department: Microbiology And Immunology
Employee Referral Eligible: No