Coach, Data Analyst
Job Profile Apprenticeship - Coaches & Assessors
Contract Type Permanent
You will be responsible for the on programme delivery of apprenticeships skills and behaviour standards. This will include coaching and provision of high quality support, guidance and feedback for all apprentices enrolled on relevant School of Technology apprenticeship programmes.
- Provide a structured and appropriate development journey for the apprentices enabling them to maximise their full potential
- Ensure monthly performance update on learners and progress reviews with learners and line managers
- Work collaboratively with client services, line managers and apprenticeship support
- Provide feedback to the apprentice on their progress against knowledge skills and behaviours relevant to their standards
- Communicate effectively with learners via appropriate tools and actively encourage learner engagement with their programmes using resources available
- Provide academic, professional and safeguarding support to learners
- Contribute towards learner gateway reviews and support and guide them through the end point assessment phase to ensure target retention and completion rates for apprenticeships are met.
- Contribute to the development of appropriate programme systems and processes
- Other activities as and when required by the business
Department School of Technology
Vacancy location UK, Home Based, Home Based
- Practitioner experience and background working in a data focused role
- Relationship building skills
- Ability to provide appropriate feedback to students against apprenticeship standard
- Ability to hold professional and developmental review meetings with apprentices and line managers
- Organisational skills
- Time management skills
- Apprenticeship understanding and knowledge
- Appropriate practitioner experience/qualifications
- Experience working in a corporate environment
- Coaching/Assessment Qualifications
Successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check
Please note that this post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and therefore the successful candidate will be required to declare any convictions, cautions, reprimands and final warnings that are not protected, as defined by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (as amended in 2013).
The School of Technology has a range of developmental and progression opportunities available to our team members.
Contract Hours 37.50