Research Associate - Faculty of Mechanical Science and Engineering
At TU Dresden, Faculty of Mechanical Science and Engineering, Institute of Process Engineering and Environmental Technology, the Process Systems Engineering Group offers, subject to the availability of resources, a position at the Process-To-Order-Lab as
(subject to personal qualification employees are remunerated according to salary group E 13 TV-L)
starting September 1, 2021. The position is within the research project eModule – “Modelling, Automation, Integration and Optimization of modular Electrolysis-Plants” and limited in its duration until March 31, 2025. The period of employment is governed by the Fixed Term Research Contracts Act (Wissenschaftszeitvertragsgesetz - WissZeitVG). The position offers the chance to obtain further academic qualification.
- conception, engineering, construction, commissioning and maintenance of a demonstration setup for modular hydrogen value chains, in particular for water electrolysis;
- support in planning and execution of experiments for evaluation of optimization, scaling and integration concepts for modular plants;
- assistance in the preparation of practice-oriented knowledge transfer workshops for industrial partners.
- above-average university degree in one of the following fields: process engineering, process automation, regenerative energy systems, hydrogen technologies or related;
- enthusiasm for new challenges in the field of modularization and digitalization in the process industry and especially for green hydrogen applications;
- independent, goal- and solution-oriented way of working;
- fluent English and German, both written and spoken;
- experience in conceptual design and engineering (construction, automation) of process plants using relevant tools and methods is desired.
You enjoy facing challenges and want to the world of the next years and decades in the context of the renewable energy. You are a creative mind for whom there are no limits. Then the Process-To-Order-Lab offers you exactly the right opportunity. With us, you can contribute in a creative way to the thriving and dynamic interdisciplinary research environment and shape the future of the process industry.
Further information on the Process-To-Order-Lab can be found on https://tu-dresden.de/ing/forschung/bereichs-labs/P2O-Lab.
Applications from women are particularly welcome. The same applies to people with disabilities.
Please submit your comprehensive application including the usual documents by June 30, 2021 (stamped arrival date of the university central mail service applies) by mail to: TU Dresden, Fakultät Maschinenwesen, Institut für Verfahrenstechnik und Umwelttechnik, Arbeitsgruppe Systemverfahrenstechnik, Process-To-Order-Lab, z.Hd. Frau Kirstie Kantemir, Helmholtzstr. 10, 01069 Dresden, or via the TU Dresden SecureMail Portal https://securemail.tu-dresden.de by sending it as a single pdf-document to email@example.com. Please submit copies only, as your application will not be returned to you. Expenses incurred in attending interviews cannot be reimbursed.
Reference to data protection: Your data protection rights, the purpose for which your data will be processed, as well as further information about data protection is available to you on the website: https: //tu-dresden.de/karriere/datenschutzhinweis
Please find the German version under: https://tu-dresden.de/stellenausschreibung/8487.