Research Assistant, Creative Content Production
Applications are invited for the following full-time position in the Saw Swee Hock School of Public Health:
Research Assistant: Creative Content Production
The Saw Swee Hock School of Public Health (SSHSPH) at the National University of Singapore (NUS) is seeking a research assistant to create digital materials for an intervention trial aimed
at building collective resilience in migrant workers. The successful applicant will preferably have solid experience in media production, directing short films and technical expertise. He/she should show good initiative in troubleshooting tasks and have excellent communication skills.
- Oversee film production process from pre-production to final product
- Conceptualize and make storyboards for video production
- Manage and carry out all technical and creative aspects of pre-production, video recording and post-production of videos
- Manage budgets and production schedules
- Help out with miscellaneous and pre-production work such as prop management, talent management, call sheets and equipment lists
- Carry out any other media production tasks as assigned
Recruitment is open immediately. This position is a 2-month temporary contract. Fresh graduates with relevant experience are welcome.
a. Cover letter highlighting career goals and relevant experience
b. Curriculum Vitae, containing details of two named referees and portfolio
c. A sample of relevant work (if any)
Informal enquiries can be directed to Ms. Aysha Farwin (email@example.com).
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- At least a Diploma in Film, Sound and Video/Digital Media Production/ Digital Filmmaking or equivalent
- Sound knowledge in video production and editing techniques
- Experience in directing short films and technical expertise
- Knowledge of execution and delivery of video briefs from pre-production to final delivery
- Able to multi-task and work under time pressure and adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Able to work independently and cohesively in a team to meet deadlines
- Creative mindset and excellent communication skills
- Willingness to work during off-work hours (including weekend and holidays)