Research Assistant, Behavioural Research
The team under the leadership of Principal Investigator Professor Dean Ho at the N.1 Institute for Health is currently looking for a Research Assistant with a major in Psychology, Social Sciences or any related field and with experience or interest in qualitative research.
The N.1 Institute of Health (n1labs.org) strives to redefine the landscape of personalised (otherwise known as N-of-1) treatments through technological innovations, such as CURATE.AI - an artificial intelligence platform developed and validated by Professor Dean Ho and collaborators, that has successfully optimized existing therapies in fields like oncology and most recently infectious diseases. Through its involvement in various interventional studies that have successfully demonstrated life-saving outcomes, N.1 has been part of many multidisciplinary collaborations with experts both in the healthcare system and in industry. To date, the projects undertaken by the expanding team have stretched far beyond clinical studies and into fields such as digital therapeutics. Staying true to its objective, N.1 constantly seeks to be the first to deploy interventional, institute-driven technologies in human.
The successful candidate will be contributing to the current and upcoming qualitative-related studies and projects. He/She will work along with the other team members and report to the PI.
The responsibilities of the role are listed, but not limited to, as follows:
- Assist in undertaking extensive literature reviews including systematic and scoping reviews.
- Prepare and draft ethics applications for upcoming studies.
- Draft and review materials required for qualitative studies (e.g. interviews, questionnaires, etc.) for upcoming projects.
- Assist in recruitment for qualitative studies.
- Assist in conducting qualitative research either independently or in collaboration with our team members or collaborators.
- Assist in transcription and analysis of interviews.
- Prepare and draft materials for conferences, manuscripts and grants.
Interested individuals should send a letter of interest, CV and contact information of at least two referees. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Bachelor’s degree in psychology, social sciences or related fields.
- Any prior research experience in the fields of psychology, social and behavioural science will be preferred.
- Experience with NVivo or similar software preferred.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: Life Sciences Institute
Department : Research & Programmes
Employee Referral Eligible: No