BPP Administrative and Operational Support Role
Job Profile Administration - Administrative Roles
Contract Type Permanent
We are currently accepting speculative applications from candidates interested in joining BPP’s administrative and operational support functions. Where we do not have roles immediately available, your application will be retained on file and you will be contacted at such time as an opportunity arises for which we feel your skills and experience may be suitably aligned.
Such roles generally attract a salary range of £20,000-£30,000 per annum.
Working at BPP, you are joining a community of committed, passionate and self-determined people. As a business, and in our individual teams, we support each other, encourage new ideas and aim for excellence in all that we do.
Department Operations - Group Operations
Vacancy location UK, Nationwide, Nationwide
We are particularly interested in receiving applications from candidates with the following skills set:
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Ability to build strong working relationships with stakeholders
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work using your own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure, sometimes to tight deadlines
- Excellent MS office skills
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience of working within administration
- Customer-focused approach
In addition to the above, if you have skills in the following areas you may be suitable for even more of our roles:
- Experience of working in an academic support team
- Ability to work to KPIs
- Strong numerical skills to enable you to analyse data
- Previous customer service experience handling a high volume of calls
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to create and maintain accurate documentation
- Experience of delivering a timetabling/scheduling service
- Knowledge of the higher education sector
- Familiarity with Banner or a similar SIS
- Experience of developing new processes
We look forward to receiving your application!
Contract Hours 0.00
Salary 20-30k depending on the role