The responsibility of this RE position is to: -
- Develop reliability models for complex systems considering human behaviours.
- Develop statistical inference techniques to analyze reliability data.
- Draft and submission of technical progress reports at regular intervals.
- Present of research progress and latest findings at regular intervals.
- Publish of quality research journal articles and conference proceedings to disseminate research findings internationally.
- Applicants should have a bachelor degree in reliability engineering or other relevant areas.
- A strong publication record in the area of reliability engineering, especially in IEEE journals.
- Good at programming using Matlab or Mathematical.
- Good English writing skills.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department : Industrial Systems Engineering And Management