Research Assistant, Alice Lee Centre for Nursing Studies
The appointee will assist the project leader in the project of “Development and effectiveness of artificial intelligence -teaching assistance system (AI-TAS) in enhancing nursing students’ engagement, intrinsic motivation, and knowledge applications” and will be required to:
- oversee the general management of the project;
- undertake the design and development of artificial intelligence-teaching assistance system (AI-TAS), test the system, and monitor the systems during and after the implementation.
- provide administrative and support to the project;
- conduct literature review and/or systematic review;
- conduct data entry and data analyses;
- assist in preparing both progress and final reports of the project; and
- work on other tasks as assigned.
The applicant should:
- have a first degree with good results or holds a master’s degree in computing sciences;
- have experience in developing computer graphics, AI and interactive systems, preferably with some experiences in research;
- be able to work independently and with a team, have an investigative nature, attention to detail;
- have knowledge of computer and data analysis applications (such as SPSS and MS office);
- have good communication skills with colleagues and fluency in English; and
- graphics design skillset is a plus.
Remuneration will be commensurate with the candidate’s qualifications and experience. Preference will be given to those with previous experience in project management and AI development.
Formal application: Please submit your application, indicating current/expected salary, supported by a CV and full contacts of 2 referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine
Department : Alice Lee Centre for Nursing Studies
Employee Referral Eligible: No