Do you want to develop and operate a unique High-Performance Computing cloud environment used by world-class researchers who move the needle in the world of scientific innovation?
We create tools that allow researchers from all around Europe to do their cutting-edge research and data analysis in the fields of life science, bioinformatics, mass spectrometry, earth observation, and cybersecurity. Scientists use our instruments to bring DNA sequencing and futuristic treatments for cancer from the realm of sci-fi into reality.
We develop and operate professional on-premise High-Performance Computing Cloud and Sensitive Cloud environments used by eminent scientists. And we would like you to join us.
- Communicate with research communities
- Add new components and cloud features
- Develop new tools and features that make team-work easier
- Keep cloud infrastructure up-to-date
- excited to take part in supporting innovative scientific research
- a self-starter: constantly thinking about how to make things better
- keen to work in a place where you are expected to bring your own ideas to the table and turn them into reality
Let us hear from you if you have experience with a portion of these:
- Cloud platforms (production experience with OpenStack is a huge advantage)
- Production experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Virtualization platforms and technologies
- Deep networking knowledge
- Previous exposure to CI/CD concepts, OVN, Redfish, CEPH, Ansible, and Puppet is a plus.
What do we offer?
- Control: Be in charge of what you do and how you do it.
- Cause: Do meaningful work that matters.
- Creativity: Bring ideas about the next steps or the general direction of our services to the table and turn them into reality.
- Challenge: Constantly work on new and engaging problems.
- Comfort: Enjoy flexible working conditions, our headquarters in Brno with pleasant amenities (bike room and showers), remote and part-time work possibility, option to combine with parental leave, six weeks of vacation, and much more.
- Competitive financial compensation, 500k – 800k CZK/Year depending on skillset, experience, and level of responsibility.
Please send your CV by e-application (below) or to firstname.lastname@example.org