Research Assistant, Biological Sciences
The successful candidate will work with Yang Daiwen on Protein-based vaccine development under a project on Oral and Immersion Vaccines against Viruses in Asian Seabass.
The main responsibilities of the position include
- cloning of DNAs into plasmid vectors,
- protein expression in bacteria,
- protein purification,
- purchase of consumables.
- Qualifications / Discipline:
- At least BSc (honours) in Life Science
- Basic molecular biology techniques,
- Oral and written communications.
- Experience in gene cloning, protein expression and purification
Location: [[Kent Ridge]]
Organization: [[National University of Singapore]]
Department: [[Department of Biological Sciences]]
Employee Referral Eligible: No