Head, Brand and Content
- An excellent opportunity to contribute to the university's brand and content strategy
- Located on the Camperdown/ Darlington Campus
- Full time, continuing position, offering a remuneration package of $157K p.a. which includes leave loading and generous superannuation
About the opportunity
The Marketing and Communications team is looking for a self-driven Head, Brand and Content to join their high performing team. This will be an exciting role where you will get an opportunity to deliver the University's brand and content strategy and distribution plans. You will utilise your effective leadership skills to manage a team that brings together audience insights, content and social media and brand management. You will be the front face to lead these functions to deliver on marketing and communications strategies to enhance the University's reputation.
As an integral member of the Marketing and Communications leadership team, you will provide strategic advice and engage with peers to deliver service excellence and continuous improvement.
The University values courage and creativity; openness and engagement; inclusion and diversity; and respect and integrity. As such, we see the importance of recruiting talent aligned to these values and are looking for a Head, Brand and Content who can:
- oversee the distribution of the University's content to our audiences across all channels, ensuring messaging reinforces our brand strategy and positioning
- manage relationships with creative agencies and media partners to deliver best value to the University and to keep across emerging audience and channel trends and
- inspire and lead a team of professional staff to drive best practice in their areas of expertise.
Your employment is conditional upon the completion of all role required pre-employment or background checks in terms satisfactory to the University. Similarly your ongoing employment is conditional upon the satisfactory maintenance of all relevant clearances and background check requirements. If you do not meet these conditions, the University may take any necessary step, including the termination of your employment.
Closing time: 11:30 pm, 23 May 2021
If you are a current employee of the University and would like to submit an application, please login into your Workday account.
Navigate to the Career icon on your Dashboard once logged into Workday and click on the USYD Find Jobs report to apply.
The University of Sydney is committed to diversity and social inclusion. Applications from people of culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds; equity target groups including women, people with disabilities, people who identify as LGBTIQ; and people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent, are encouraged.
© The University of Sydney
The University reserves the right not to proceed with any appointment.
Click to view the Position Description for this role.