Research Fellow, Neuromorphic Computing
A Research Fellow position is open in the research group of Professor Li Haizhou, at the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, National University of Singapore (NUS). The Research Fellow will work closely with the Principal Investigator (PI) on one or more research projects. The candidate will join the research team on Neuromorphic Computing.
The successful candidate is required to:
- Contribute to the implementation of outdoor audio classification and localization system
- To lead the study of audio and speech classification
- To advance the knowledge, to publish in leading journals and conferences
- To prepare and meet the project deliveries and milestones.
- Possess a PhD degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Strong programming skills in one of the programming languages: C / C++, Matlab, Python
- Have prior project related experience
- Good team player and be able to work independently.
- Strong organizational, writing and interpersonal communications.
- Meticulous, able to work well under pressure and commitment to meet tight deadlines
- Open to fixed-term contract.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department : Electrical And Computer Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No