HKU “Hong Kong Scholars” Professoriate Recruitment, Business and Economics
The University of Hong Kong 's highest priorities are to create opportunities for the very best academic talents to excel and to advance human knowledge to the benefit of society. We serve the needs of Hong Kong, the wider region and the rest of the world.
HKU Professoriate Recruitment (Business and Economics)
Work type: Full-time
Department: Faculty of Business and Economics (07030)
Categories: Professoriate Staff
The University of Hong Kong (HKU) is pleased to invite outstanding scholars to contribute to our thriving research agenda as well as to Hong Kong’s leading position in the region and beyond.
We will recruit 100 outstanding academics in emerging fields with potential for scientific and scholarly breakthroughs—above and beyond our existing recruitment programme—to join HKU as assistant, associate, or full professors, on tenure-track or with direct tenure.
This is an open-discipline call. Strategic recruitment areas in the Faculty of Business and Economics include the following:
- Accounting – Block Chain, New Economy Measurement, and Global Regulation
- Economics – Applied Economics, and Big Data Analytics
- Finance – Macrofinance, FinTech, and Sustainable Finance
- Innovation and Information Management – Business Analytics, Information Systems, Operations Management, and Business Statistics
- Management and Strategy – Entrepreneurship, Innovation, Regional Economy, Digital Transformation, and Governance
- Marketing – Quantitative Marketing: Digital Marketing, Big Data Marketing, Marketing Analytics, and Social Media Marketing
As a high-performing university with internationally recognised strong global connections, HKU offers a stimulating and supportive intellectual environment as well as a highly competitive remuneration and benefits package. Locally and in the region, there are many research collaboration and funding opportunities.
More information and application details are available at the campaign website: https://www.prof-scholars.hku.hk/. Interested applicants should apply online and provide a cover letter, curriculum vitae, research statement, teaching statement, 2 or 3 most significant research publications, and contact information for at least three references. Review of applications is ongoing and the search will continue until the positions are filled.
Advertised: Nov 6, 2020 (HK Time)