Research Assistant, CURATE.AI
The team under the leadership of Principal Investigator Professor Dean Ho at the N.1 Institute for Health is currently looking for a fresh graduate to fill the position of a Research Assistant.
The N.1 Institute of Health (n1labs.org) strives to redefine the landscape of personalised (otherwise known as N-of-1) treatments through technological innovations such as CURATE.AI, an artificial intelligence platform developed and validated by Professor Dean Ho and collaborators that has successfully optimized existing therapies in fields like oncology and most recently infectious diseases. Through its involvement in various interventional studies that have successfully demonstrated life-saving outcomes, N.1 has been part of many multidisciplinary collaborations with experts both in the healthcare system and in industry. To date, the projects undertaken by the expanding team have stretched far beyond clinical studies and into fields such as digital therapeutics. Staying true to its objective, N.1 constantly seeks to be the first to deploy interventional, institute-driven technologies in human.
The successful candidate will assist in the management of various projects that the team is currently involved in. The responsibilities of the role are listed, but not limited to, as follows:
- Assist in the development of research projects protocols
- Prepare and draft for ethics applications for upcoming studies
- Be involved with clinical trial liaising and management
- Assist in analysis given appropriate skills
- Recruit of participants for social behavioural studies
- Perform extensive literature searches
- Prepare and draft materials for conferences, manuscripts and grants
Interested individuals should apply on NUS Job Portal with a letter of interest, CV and contact information of at least two referees. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Bachelor’s Degree in life sciences, social science, engineering or related fields
- Open to work with both tech-related and social behavioural projects
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient programming skills in Python or other languages such as R, Matlab, C++, and good knowledge in relevant analytics libraries
- Proficient in MS Office Suite: Excel, Powerpoint, Word, etc.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: Life Sciences Institute
Department : Research & Programmes
Employee Referral Eligible: No