Research Assistant, Communications and New Media
The Department of Communications and New Media, at the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences, National University of Singapore (NUS) is recruiting a Research Assistant. The project aims to document, research and analyse the implications and impacts of Covid-19 on the arts, culture and heritage sectors in Singapore. This is a 9-month full-time position based in Singapore.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- provide admin and research support to the project
- conduct literature reviews and assist with data analyses;
- manage multiple databases of data;
- project management;
- contribute to the development of scientific papers and the dissemination of the study findings.
The appointed candidate should:
- hold at least a bachelor degree, in Cultural Studies, Social Science, Communications or a related field
- be proficient inqualitative research methods and analysis
- experience with qualitative research software is preferred but not required.
The ideal candidate should have an eye for details, good project management skills, demonstrated good writing and communication skills.
Who to Apply
Interested candidates are required to upload your application with the following documents:
- Completed Personal Data Consent Job Applications (download form - https://www.nus.edu.sg/careers/potentialhires/applicationprocess/NUS-Personal-Data-Consent-for-Job-Applicants.pdf)
- Latest Full CV, including academic and employment history, scholarships and awards received, degrees obtained, other study and research opportunities;
- Scanned copies of all academic certificates obtained.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: Arts & Social Sciences
Department : Communications And New Media
Employee Referral Eligible: No