Postdoc in Biomedical Research
2 days left
- Full Time
The Bursar of the Faculty of Medicine, Masaryk University announces an open competition for the POSTDOC in biomedical research: Role of DNA repair proteins in metabolism of G4 structures
A postdoc position is available at Lumír Krejčí Research Group, Laboratory of Recombination and DNA Repair, Department of Biology.
The Postdoc position candidate should:
- hold or be about to complete a PhD degree in molecular biology, biochemistry or similar field
- is expected to demonstrate broad training and aptitude in a range of biochemical, biophysical and molecular biology techniques
- be independent and enthusiastic
- have a strong track record
- have good communication (oral and written) in English and good interpersonal skills
- fully funded positions with competitive salary
- well established laboratory which hosts international team members, has a strong publication track record, international collaborations, and long carrier training record
- projects which contribute to a rapidly advancing and very competitive field
- employee benefits such as 6 weeks of paid vacation per year, pension insurance contribution, contribution to lunches in canteens of MU or meal vouchers, discounted language courses
- opportunity to work and live in a modern and dynamic city; University City with lots of culture, family-friendly etc.
- support with your relocation to Brno by our International Staff Office
The application should include:
- a CV including a summary of education and research experience, publication activity, involvement in research grants, etc.
- a motivation letter
- two reference letters
The successful candidate can start immediately.
Please submit your application by e-mail to: Gabriela Pavlíková (email@example.com)
The submission deadline: June 18, 2021