Duties and responsibilities:
The successful candidates will contribute to research activities related to:
- identifying climate change induced risks on workplace safety and health (WSH) of facilities management and construction sectors
The candidates shall work under the supervision of the Principal Investigator (PI) to conduct academic research and/ or administrative work.
Specific job activities may include the such as:
- Design and conduct research studies;
- Conduct literature review on appropriate topics related to the project;
- Conduct analyses using SPSS, R, NVivo and/or other research-related software;
- Conduct interviews with students, designers, engineers, and other relevant stakeholders; and
- Write research papers, reports and proposals.
Principal Investigator (contact person):
- Associate Professor Goh Yang Miang; email@example.com; +65 6601 2663
Interested parties may email your resume and dissertation (if applicable) to the Principal Investigator. Position will be open until filled.
Background information about SaRRU can be found here: https://www.sde.nus.edu.sg/bdg/cpfm/sarru/
- For the position of Research Assistant, a Bachelor of Science with Honours in the fields of project and facilities management, engineering management, education, or related field;
- For the position of Research Associate, a Master of Science in the fields of project and facilities management, engineering management, education, or related field, and at least 3 years of working experience;
- For the position of Research Fellow, a Doctor of Philosophy in project or construction management or related discipline from a reputable university;
- Willing to learn, independent and responsible; and
- Strong English writing and communication skills.
Candidates with the following will be preferred (not compulsory):
- Good academic and research background;
- Good knowledge of SPSS, R, Nvivo and/or other research-related software;
- Publications in peer-reviewed journals; and
- Work experience in construction, built environment or other heavy industry.
- Salary will commensurate with the candidate’s qualification and experience
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: School of Design And Environment
Employee Referral Eligible: No