Research Fellow, Electrical And Computer Engineering
We currently have a Research Fellow position for a IC designer. The candidate is required to: -
- Conduct the design, analysis and testing of high efficiency digital power amplifier.
- Take responsibility for the concept, design, analysis, modelling and simulation verification of the digital power amplifier.
- Provide innovative design that lead to energy and area efficiency for the proposed circuit.
- Applicant must possess a recognized PhD Degree in Electronic Engineering or related field specialization in CMOS IC design.
- Prior experience in power amplifier design is preferred.
- Knowledge and experiences in Electronics Design and Analysis tools, such as Cadence, Synopsys and Matlab.
- Able to independently design, simulate and implement the circuit.
- Open to fixed term contract.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department : Electrical And Computer Engineering