Research Fellow, Electrical And Computer Engineering
A Research Fellow position is currently available in research work related to advanced semiconductor devices and process technologies. The candidate is expected to work on: -
- Extensive literature review on assigned problems and propose solutions.
- Involve in hands-on process development.
- Perform physical/electrical characterization and data analysis.
- Prepare progress reports and involve in project meetings.
- Present research outcomes to technical review board.
- Publish journal/conference papers and file international patents.
- Candidates should hold a bachelor degree in Electrical, Electronic, Physics, or Materials Engineering or in the final stage of his/her PhD studies from a renowned university.
- He / She should ideally have a proven track record of publications in leading journals.
- Must have good written and spoken communication.
- Relevant experience in the field of CMOS nano-electronic devices and nano-fabrication technology would be an advantage.
- Possess good written and communication skills.
- Open to fixed term contract.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department : Electrical And Computer Engineering