Job Profile Teaching - Markers
Contract Type Freelance
Working remotely (with some attendance required for training at the School for certain aspects of the assessment process - although this is currently being undertaken online)
The BPP School of Business is recruiting a number of associate marker roles to facilitate the delivery of our various programmes. We are looking for highly motivated, suitably qualified individuals to deliver high quality marking and feedback, in a timely and consistent fashion.
The subject areas where we currently have a specific and immediate demand are within our Management portfolio:
- Business Project
- Employ-ability Skills and Academic Practice
- Personal Effectiveness
- Operations Management
- Knowledge Management
- Project Management
- Risk management
The role of faculty within the School is to ensure that students studying with us receive a premium experience. This is achieved via delivering consistent, justified and timely assessment marking and feedback.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Marking of student scripts (exam papers and coursework);
- Providing written feedback relating to student scripts (to both students and the School);
- Provision of a marker's report;
- Team working with fellow markers/module leader to ensure the overall assessment deadlines are met.
Department School of Business - Faculty
Vacancy location UK, London, London Shepherd's Bush
- Relevant Academic and/or Professional Qualification(s) applicable to your subject area and level of assessment
- Experience of marking student assessments
- Excellent written communication skills
- Excellent computer/IT skills
- An adaptive and responsive approach to workload and the ability to proactively prioritise accordingly
- The ability to work well in a team and be collaborative
- The ability to provide constructive feedback
- The ability to effectively plan, organise and prioritise workload.
- Ownership and accountability
- Team orientation
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an online assessment. If successfully appointed, candidates will be required to attend an initial online training session, with refresher training then also available.
- A teaching qualification relevant to the discipline
Contract Hours 0.00