Research Associate, Biological Sciences
- Full Time
The successful candidate will work with Dr Luo Min in managing the lab and at the same time taking independent research project. The main responsibilities of the position include: -
- Assist PI in general lab issues such as posting orders, lab assets organization, etc.
- Take independent research project with training from PI.
- Organize seminars and other activities for the lab.
- Outstanding master degree in any of the following fields including biology, biochemistry, chemistry, microbiology, or related areas. Skills:
- Good knowledge of molecular biology and biochemistry techniques and cell culture; Strong communication and writing skills in English. Experience:
- Experience with lab managing is preferred.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department : Biological Sciences