Research Engineer, Operations, iHealthtech
Institute for Health Innovation & Technology (iHealthtech), National University of Singapore
At iHealthtech, we envision advancing health through innovation, integration of smart technology and on-demand health solution. Our organisation consists of an interdisciplinary team of scientists, engineers, and clinicians who work with our industrial partners to push the frontier of science to meet patients' needs. You will work as an integral part of the laboratory operations team, providing support to the laboratory manager in operations and related laboratory duties such as core equipment training, procurement and safety
- Supervise users on core, prototyping and fabrication equipment, including training and equipment usage management.
- Schedule equipment maintenance and calibration.
- Liaise with vendors for related laboratory duties.
- Perform purchase requisitions.
- Support the operations team on laboratory safety and documentation
- Other ad-hoc duties
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field from a reputable university
- At least three years of working experience in a research/laboratory environment and familiarity with research operations
- Working experience in rapid prototyping, CAD or cleanroom microfabrication is preferred, but not necessary.
- Ability to work cooperatively and communicate effectively with the team members.
- Passionate in mastery of research instruments and passing on knowledge to users.
To apply, please send your cover letter, CV and three references (name, institution, email) to Dr Donny Liang (email@example.com) and Dr Gordon Xiong (firstname.lastname@example.org). Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.