Lecturer, Digital Technology Education, Level B
- Based in UniSA Education Futures at the Magill campus
- Full-time, continuing position
- Commencement Salary: $100,184 per annum (plus up to 17% superannuation)
About the Role
The Lecturer: Digital Technology Education will develop, deliver and coordinate courses within the UniSA Education Futures undergraduate and postgraduate programs whilst carrying out activities to maintain and develop scholarly, research and/or professional activities with a specific focus on Digital Technology Education which will enhance the Academic Unit’s research agenda.
About UniSA Education Futures
At UniSA Education Futures, we develop education professionals who will play a crucial role in the learning and development of children, young people and adults. Our research contributes to innovation in education and preparation for learning, supporting and informing new approaches to practice in the ever-evolving education sector.
- Develop, coordinate and deliver courses on campus, offshore, online or via other appropriate methods
- Contribute to research and scholarly activity to enhance the research profile of the Academic Unit
- Create, foster and enhance national and international links with relevant field of education, business, university and community bodies
- Coordinate, supervise and mentor an academic team
Essential Skills and Experience
- PhD qualification aligned with Digital Technology Education or related fields
- Skills in contemporary teaching, learning and assessment
- Current and relevant knowledge of developments in Digital Technology Education informed by continuing scholarship and/or continuing professional engagement
- Demonstrated commitment to establishing a program of research
- Experience working with Schools, teachers and professional bodies as research partners
Getting a great job working with the best is just the start. UniSA rewards its staff with a wide variety of benefits such as:
- Access to great personal development opportunities
- A range of salary packaging options, including vehicle leasing, laptops and car parking fees
- Corporate health insurance
- Various on-site services available at our campuses which may include on-site gym membership
- A variety of leave arrangements
As a University of Enterprise, we offer a dynamic and agile workplace culture, one that embraces challenges and thrives on breaking new ground. Our staff are creative and innovative thinkers, communicating with clarity, conviction and enthusiasm. We embrace diversity and inclusion in a vibrant, engaging environment. Our people are authentic, resilient, and influential, and we deliver results.
How to Apply
For a copy of the position description and to apply, please visit Working at UniSA. The online application form will list the specific selection criteria that you need to address.
Please address your cover letter to Samantha Matthews, Senior Recruitment Consultant. For further information about the position or the recruitment process, please contact UniSA Recruitment Central on +61 8 8302 1700 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org using job reference number 2955.
Applications close: 11:30 pm Sunday 2 May 2021
Applications welcomed from Australian or NZ citizens, Australian permanent residents and those who have the legal right to work in Australia for the term of appointment.
Pursuant to the Child Safety (Prohibited Persons) Act 2016 (the Act) and the Child Safety (Prohibited Persons) Regulations 2019 (the Regulations), this position has been deemed prescribed. This role will require the successful candidate to hold a current Working with Children Check.
How to apply:
Applications must be lodged online, please note UniSA does not accept applications via email.
- Start your application by clicking the ‘BEGIN’ button
- If you have already registered for an account, please login before starting your application
- If you have forgotten your log in details, click here to reset your password
- Preview Application Form
UniSA is committed to developing a diverse workforce and a constructive enterprising culture in which everyone can thrive.
For further support, contact Recruitment Central on +61 8 8302 1700 or email email@example.com and you will receive a response within one working day.