Lecturer/Senior Lecturer, Environmental Studies
- The candidate is expected to make a major contribution to the Bachelor of Environmental Studies (BES) programme (www.envstudies.nus.edu.sg)
- The candidate is expected to teach existing BES modules, including a two-week field course abroad, and will have opportunities to develop new ones.
- In addition to undergraduate teaching, the candidate will also be encouraged to contribute to the professional development and continuing education programme – example, Masters by coursework in Biodiversity Conservation and Nature-Based Climate Solutions.
- PhD degree
- Candidates possessing evidence of high-quality teaching, a good publication record, and relevant working and teaching experience in a related field are encouraged to apply.
- Experience in teaching adult learners will be an advantage.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department : Biological Sciences
Employee Referral Eligible: No