Executive/Senior Executive, Student Admissions
Office of Admissions
The successful candidate will administer and manage matters pertaining to admission of students, challenge examination (CEX) waiver, credit recognition, student admission systems and IT projects.
- Assist the Student Admissions Manager to develop and maintain an effective and efficient system for the planning of all administrative operations within the department.
- Monitor work progress and assess work performance of officers towards the achievement of objectives.
- Manage the application and admission process, including processing of applications, course offers, and appeals for part-time undergraduate, graduate and law programmes.
- Manage the process of verifying applicants’ academic data with MOE, local polytechnics and local autonomous universities.
- Manage the acceptance of offer process for all accepted applicants.
- Manage the course fee payment of new students.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date statistics on admissions.
- Assist in preparation of any adhoc statistics request by internal or external stakeholders.
- Assist in the review of policies and procedures concerning student admissions.
- Review admission systems regularly to incorporate new policies and requirements.
- Liaise with Campus IT Services department on all admissions and related system enhancements and IT projects.
- Assist with University-wide activities as necessary or assigned (e.g. graduation, invigilation, orientation, open house, etc.).
- Assist with other tasks and duties as necessary or assigned by supervisor.
- Degree Holder with 5-7 years' relevant working experience
- Mature, meticulous and possess high level of discretion and integrity
- Effective interpersonal skills with excellent command of written and spoken English
- Resourceful team player who is able to work independently and display initiative
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Able to perform data analysis and information research
- Ability to communicate well so as to act as liaison and help reach out to stakeholders, such as faculty and admin staff from other departments and divisions as well as associates and other stakeholders