Assistant/Associate/Full Professor in Electrical and Computer Engineering 2021
- Full Time
King Abdullah University of Science and Technology: Faculty Positions: Computer, Electrical and Mathematical Science and Engineering Division (faculty)
KAUST, Thuwal, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
The Electrical and Computer Engineering (ECE) Program in the Computer, Electrical, and Mathematical Sciences and Engineering (CEMSE) Division at King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST) invites applications for faculty positions at all ranks (Assistant, Associate, and Full Professors), with preference for candidates at the Assistant Professor level. Candidates applying for a position of Assistant Professor should have an excellent potential for high impact research. Candidates applying for Associate and Full Professor positions should have a distinguished track record in research and a strong commitment to service and teaching at the graduate level.
We seek candidates in all fields pertaining to electrical engineering. Of particular interest are applicants in the areas of
- AI and machine learning platforms and their applications,
- Robotics, mechatronics and autonomous systems,
- Electronics and devices,
- Biomedical engineering and healthcare technologies,
- Power systems and smart grid,
- Computing, sensing and communication systems.
KAUST is an international, graduate research university dedicated to advancing science and technology through interdisciplinary research, education, and innovation. Located in Saudi Arabia, on the eastern shores of the Red Sea, KAUST offers superb research facilities, generous baseline research funding, and internationally competitive salaries, together with unmatched living conditions for individuals and families. More information about KAUST academic programs, research activities, and community life are available at:
The ECE program at KAUST is recognized for its vibrant research programs and collaborative environment. ECE core research competencies are strongly supported by KAUST’s international research collaboration network and KAUST’s advanced research facilities such as the Nanofabrication, the Imaging and Characterization, and the Supercomputing Core Facilities. More information about the ECE program and CEMSE division are available at:
To apply, please visit: https://www.kaust.edu.sa/en/about/faculty-positions
Required information includes:
- A complete curriculum vitae with a list of publications
- Research and teaching statements
- The names and contact information for at least 3 (preferably 5) references
KAUST is committed to maintaining a diverse faculty body and encourages applications from women faculty candidates.
Because of the high volume of applications that we receive, only applications submitted through the online form will be considered. Applications will be evaluated as soon as they are received, and will receive full consideration until the positions are filled. To apply, please, click on the "Apply Now" button.
More searches like this
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering Academic Posts jobs in Saudi Arabia
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering Professors / Chairs jobs in Saudi Arabia
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering Principal / Senior Lecturers / Associate Professors jobs in Saudi Arabia
- Electrical & Electronic Engineering Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in Saudi Arabia